Post Production 2- Final editing

    I edited the scene in my movie that my peers noticed. They noticed that the clip didn't fit the whole frame, and I'm not exactly sure why that happened. I fixed it to make the movie more cohesive and to fix the clip. At around 40 seconds, the clip was smaller than the entire frame, so it looked unprofessional. I edited it to fit the whole frame, now it looks seamless to the entire film. Another edit that my peers suggested was a title change. I was all for it until I realized how long it took to do my first title. I added an amazing effect that allowed the shot to appear by zooming in on the text. If I were to change the title of my movie, I would change it to "Schooling In a Day" or "Highschool Adventure" or "5AM - 9PM: Highschool Journey". The only reason I didn't change the title in the movie is due to time constraints. Maybe some will understand why I originally had "Education Station" once they read the synopsis.

Comments