Peer Review
A lot of my peers stated that they like the sound in the background. I personally wasn’t a huge fan of my soundtrack because I didn’t really know what to put. I found something and stuck it in my movie, and it didn’t take away from the movie. Another peer said they liked my POV shots, but someone also said I should use a stabilizer to make it steadier. My intention was to have a first person POV and if I used a stabilizer, it would ruin the whole point. I liked the way the POV shots came out to show what it is like to be a high school student. My intro to the movie, the first couple of seconds, was favored by a lot of my peers. I had the opening shot as my title. I zoomed in on my title into the first shot and it disappeared. It took a while to figure out how to do it, but it paid off in the end.
With all these positive comments and feedback, there were also critiques needed to be made. In my movie, one of the shots didn’t fill up the whole screen and was very small. I need to fix this before submitting my project. Another critique was the whole idea of the movie. I was told that my audience and reason for the movie wasn’t explicit until I explained it. A recommendation was to change the movie title to bring my audience in or take out walking scenes and replace with other footage. I feel as though my project was great, but like I said, I need to make my audience and reason more apparent. I could work a little more on it to fix these issues.
Comments
Post a Comment