Production 1- Filming
I have scouted out locations for taking my videos. I am still trying to figure out my character situation since I can't be a part of the movie. I am hoping some of my friends will let me film them. We will have to get together to make a plan. Picking friends from my school is my best option, considering the setting for my movie is at school. I will have to use people in my classes that are comfortable with recording. I also have to use the same people in different settings. Many people may not want to be recorded, so I will have to do a lot of digging. In addition to that challenge, I don’t feel super comfortable recording at school. There is so many people, and having a camera just puts a spotlight on you. Yes, I have to do this in order to film my movie. Asking people to be quiet so I can record or asking people to move a certain way just isn’t comfortable for me.
Comments
Post a Comment