Decision Day
Everything today is based online and that leaves magazines in a pickle. They have found a way to make the best out of the obstacle they are faced with. When making a movie, the opening title sequence is just as important as a magazine cover. “Storytelling is a part of who we are as humans.” The first minute or two of a movie is storytelling. It gives the viewer an idea of where the movie is headed or how it will play out. Using Premiere Pro can help with the story telling. Premiere Pro was complicated at first, but then I caught on how to use it. All you have to do it put your selected clips in, and you can edit and order them. In class when I was editing my video, I got the hang of it pretty early on.
When using InDesign, it isn't possible to make a movie in there. InDesign is used for editing one page or picture. In Premier Pro, you can’t edit photos, only clips. “Technology supports a wealth of storytelling options and can be used to create digital book reviews, digital puppet shows, and even movies with green screen and video-authoring apps.” One of these options is movies. The amount of things you can do to make a movie on a computer is incredible.
With all of this in mind, I think I am going to choose a movie. I can make a magazine cover and text, but it is harder. I have to fill up pages about a subject, and I'm not the best at making a story. I can write an essay and have a great turnout, but I feel more comfortable with Premiere Pro compared against InDesign. I have more options and edits at my fingertips.
Comments
Post a Comment